FANDOM


Shop Icon

The shop is where you go to hire new kitties, upgrade your guild, and where you'd look to find most microtransactions. It is split into six categories.

GemsEdit

You can buy gems by using real world money, and have the chance to watch an ad for 5 free gems once a day.

Offer Amount of Gems Price Gems per USD VIP XP
Handful of Gems 100 Gems $4.99 USD 20 250
Pouch of Gems 300 Gems $9.99 USD 30 500
Satchel of Gems 900 Gems $24.99 USD 36 1250
Bucket of Gems 2000 Gems $49.99 USD 40 2500
Chest of Gems 5000 Gems $99.99 USD 50 5000
Monthly Gem Card 20 Gems a day + one time 50 Gems
(Total: 650 Gems)
$4.99 USD 130 250

EmbersEdit

Here you can buy the embers needed to upgrade your little kittens or to acquire the standard Alchemy eggs.

Common Embers Rare Embers Rare Embers
10 Red Ember, Green Ember, or Blue Ember 10 Red Rare Ember, Green Rare Ember, or Blue Rare Ember 40 Red Rare Ember, Green Rare Ember, or Blue Rare Ember
$2.99 $9.99 $29.99
VIP XP+150 VIP XP+500 VIP XP+1500

It should be noted that all embers can be gained by dismissing duplicate cats or cats you no longer want, and can be gained through normal quests on their respective days and awarded in various other manners (Login Event, Missions, Owl Courier, Shaky Box from Daily Quests, Mystery Boxes and from cat Traits).

BoxesEdit

There are three offerings for you to choose.

Common Box Common Box 10,000 Coin icon or Common Ticket 95% chance Common Cat Icon 5% chance Rare Cat Icon
Rare Box Rare Box 30,000 Coin icon or Rare Ticket 95% chance Rare Cat Icon 5% chance Mythic Cat icon
Mythic Box Mythic Box 75 Gems or Mythic Ticket 100% chance Mythic Cat icon

UpgradesEdit

FortressEdit

Fortress1 Fortress2 Fortress3 Fortress4 Fortress5
Level 1 Levels 2-3 Levels 4-5 Levels 6-7 Level 8
This building increases the number of cats you can have running quests at one time. It is important to level this building, so you can complete multiple quests simultaneously.
Level Active Slots Materials Needed for this Upgrade
Level 1 1 Cats Default
Level 2 4 Cats 100 Coins
Level 3 5 Cats 250 Wood icon
Level 4 6 Cats 360 Wood icon, 1 Oldwood icon
Level 5 7 Cats 500 Cloth icon, 500 Wood icon
Level 6 8 Cats 6 Silk icon, 6 Gold Nugget icon
Level 7 9 Cats 550 Metal icon, 12 Gold Nugget icon
Level 8 10 650 Metal icon, 20 Gold Nugget icon

MetalEdit

Metal Station1 Metal Station2 Metal Station3
Levels 1-4 Levels 5-9 Level 10
This building is needed for gaining building Upgrade and Alchemy materials.
Level Material per Min Metal icon Capacity Gold Nugget icon Capacity Materials Needed for this Upgrade
Level 1 1.75 200 5 Default
Level 2 2 250 8 150 Cloth icon
Level 3 2.25 300 10 210 Cloth icon
Level 4 2.5 350 13 260 Cloth icon, 1 Silk icon
Level 5 2.75 400 15 310 Cloth icon, 2 Silk icon
Level 6 3 450 18 360 Cloth icon, 3 Silk icon
Level 7 3.25 500 20 410 Cloth icon, 4 Silk icon
Level 8 3.5 550 23 460 Cloth icon, 5 Silk icon
Level 9 3.75 600 25 510 Cloth icon, 6 Silk icon
Level 10 4 700 30 560 Cloth icon, 7 Silk icon

WoodEdit

Wood Station1 Wood Station2 Wood Station3
Levels 1-4 Levels 5-9 Level 10
This building is needed for gaining building Upgrade and Alchemy materials.
Level Material per Min Wood icon Capacity Oldwood icon Capacity Materials Needed for this Upgrade
Level 1 1.75 200 5 Default
Level 2 2 250 8 150 Metal icon
Level 3 2.25 300 10 210 Metal icon
Level 4 2.5 350 13 260 Metal icon, 1 Gold Nugget icon
Level 5 2.75 400 15 310 Metal icon, 2 Gold Nugget icon
Level 6 3 450 18 360 Metal icon, 3 Gold Nugget icon
Level 7 3.25 500 20 410 Metal icon, 4 Gold Nugget icon
Level 8 3.5 550 23 460 Metal icon, 5 Gold Nugget icon
Level 9 3.75 600 25 510 Metal icon, 6 Gold Nugget icon
Level 10 4 700 30 560 Metal icon, 7 Gold Nugget icon

ClothEdit

Cloth Station1 Cloth Station2 Cloth Station3
Levels 1-4 Levels 5-9 Level 10
This building is needed for gaining building Upgrade and Alchemy materials.
Level Material per Min Cloth icon Capacity Silk icon Capacity Materials Needed for this Upgrade
Level 1 1.75 200 5 Default
Level 2 2 250 8 150 Wood icon
Level 3 2.25 300 10 210 Wood icon
Level 4 2.5 350 13 260 Wood icon, 1 Oldwood icon
Level 5 2.75 400 15 310 Wood icon, 2 Oldwood icon
Level 6 3 450 18 360 Wood icon, 3 Oldwood icon
Level 7 3.25 500 20 410 Wood icon, 4 Oldwood icon
Level 8 3.5 550 23 460 Wood icon, 5 Oldwood icon
Level 9 3.75 600 25 510 Wood icon, 6 Oldwood icon
Level 10 4 700 30 560 Wood icon, 7 Oldwood icon

QuestboardEdit

Questboard
This building affects how many quests you're offered at once (quests refresh every 15 minutes, real-time) and your maximum Tap-Energy.
Level Regular Quests Tap Energy Max Materials Needed for this Upgrade
Level 1 4 200 Default
Level 2 5 300 200 Cloth icon, 200 Wood icon
Level 3 6 400 275 Cloth icon, 2 Silk icon
Level 4 7 500 400 Cloth icon, 4 Silk icon
Level 5 10 600 550 Wood icon, 8 Oldwood icon

Material BundlesEdit

These six are listed separately in the shop ribbon, but they all function the same way: These will instantly fill your storage of the chosen material. However, be aware that the price remains constant no matter how much material is currently stored, so pay attention to make sure that you aren't paying money to fill a storage that's already full.

Metal, Wood, or Cloth $1.99 USD each VIP XP+100
Gold Nugget, Oldwood, or Silk $2.99 USD each VIP XP+150


BoostEdit

Boosts allow you to instantly level cats to level 10.

5 Booster Token 12 Booster Token 20 Booster Token
$4.99 $9.99 $14.99
VIP XP+250 VIP XP+500 VIP XP+750

GoldEdit

You can buy gold by using gems here. Note the daily offering tab offers much more favorable pricing for gold, and even some free gold for watching an advertisement.
This is also one of the locations you can buy the Gold and XP booster, which will grant double rewards for $0.99 a week.

Handful of Gold Pouch of Gold Chest of Gold
10,000 Coin icon 25,000 Coin icon 50,000 Coin icon
30 Gems 55 Gems 100 Gems
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.