Green Rare Ember.png This page contains information and dialogue for Purrcis.
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
Color Rare Ember.png Purrcis is a Limited Time cat that can't be currently acquired in Castle Cats, but still exists in-game for those who have already obtained it.

Purrcis is a Rare Valentine Alchemy Hero. He is the 91st Hero in the Hero Book.

➢ Purrcis is available in the Valentine Cat Icon.png Valentines Events as an Alchemy cat.

➢ Purrcis was available in the Blue Star icon.png Anniversary Event 2017 and Blue Star icon.png Anniversary Event 2018 as an Alchemy cat.

➢ He was made available as the sixth Timewalker Cat on Nov 24, 2017; on Apr 21, 2018 as the forty-fifth; and on Jan 23, 2019 as the ninety-ninthiOS/Amazon/hundredthAndroid. All times he was offered for 200 Gems.png, and stayed for 24 hours before continuing his walk through time.

Alchemy[edit | edit source]

Magic Egg
Egg
Warlock Egg.png
Description
When two mages find true love, a new Hero is born.
Materials Valentine 2017
100
Val Mat 1.png
100
Val Mat 2.png
100
Val Mat 3.png
Craft Time 1h
Warlock Egg
Egg
Warlock Egg.png
Description
Create a new Hero with the power of Love!
Materials Valentine (2018+)
400
Val Mat 1.png
400
Val Mat 2.png
400
Val Mat 3.png
Craft Time 2d 0s
Warlock Egg
Egg
Warlock Egg.png
Description
Create a new Hero with the power of Love!
Materials Anniversary 2017 & 2018
2017:
250
Anni Mat 1.png
250
Anni Mat 2.png
250
Anni Mat 3.png

2018:
400
Anni Mat 1.png
400
Anni Mat 2.png
400
Anni Mat 3.png
Craft Time 2d 0s


Description[edit | edit source]

Purrcis
Silhouette when Locked Purrcis Locked.png
Rank 1 Rank 2 Rank 4
Purrcis Rank 1.png Purrcis Rank 2.png Purrcis Rank 4.png
Non-Rank Outfit(s)
Description
Through some strange alchemy, the son of Francis and Purrcilla was born. A young warlock destined for greatness.
Skills
Rank 1 Rank 3 Rank 5
Skill:
Magical

Magical icon.png


Trait - Demonic Possession
+ 25% XP reward, but locks Great Success Chance to 75%.

Demonic Possession icon.PNG
Skill:
Charismatic

Charismatic icon.png


Rarity
Rare
Rare Cat Icon.png
Valentine Event
Valentine Cat Icon.png
Alchemy
Alchemy Cat icon.png

Upgrades[edit | edit source]

Rank 2: 1 Green Rare Ember.png 500 Coin icon.png
Rank 3: 2 Green Rare Ember.png 1000 Coin icon.png
Rank 4: 3 Green Rare Ember.png 1500 Coin icon.png
Rank 5: 4 Green Rare Ember.png 2500 Coin icon.png

Lines[edit | edit source]

  • "One day, my father will accept me!"
  • "Wish I could make potions like Mother..."
  • "Tweet my father @francisthemage!"
  • "I am a warlock!"
  • "Don't bother me!"
  • "I am a genius!"
  • "Take me on a Quest!"

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • Purrcis is the son of Purrcilla and Francis, the result of a potion Purrcilla made during the Valentines 2017 Quest.
    • Purrcilla made the potion without Francis' knowledge or consent, which possibly explains Purrcis' line about wishing his father would accept him.
    • Purrcis' name is a combination of Purrcilla and Francis.
  • As a warlock, Purrcis seems to conform to some of the characteristics of that class in the MMO World of Warcraft, and perhaps has some parallels with the franchise's warlock villain Gul'dan.
  • Despite the Anniversary Event 2018 Hero Outfits being awarded to guild members for 2 years of service, Purrcis had only been in the guild 1 year and nearly 4 months at the start of the event and 1 year and nearly 6 months at the end.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Old Versions[edit | edit source]

A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.

Story Sprites[edit | edit source]

Story Sprites for this cat, typically used in the Story Quest cut scenes.

Fanart[edit | edit source]

Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.

Official Images[edit | edit source]

Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.

References[edit | edit source]

Rare Cat Icon.png Rare cats
Boxes: AngelDovahThorMolotovGrubbKaiBarryPipsqueakScarletMaximusAliceSamūmChiefTea-RexCocoAlfaFeoh
Daily Rewards: BeansBlinkMegoPinkCopperLois
Alchemy: FlailtailCupcakeHoshiStarkNewt
Facebook Friends: Minty Heart
Halloween Events: 2016: Sabrina; 2017: KittysticksPaytoneMeowsteinPhantomAnnaBill; 2018 White Widow
Purrismas is Coming: Tom Snow
Purrismas Events: 2016: RudolphFrosty; 2017: GingerSnowball
Mew Years Eve: GatsbyEve
Valentines Events: 2017: Purrcis; 2018: JulioGordon
Nyan Nyan Nyan Day: Kenshin
Cat Patrick's Day: 2017: Cat Patrick; 2018: Patricia
Spring Festival Events: 2017: Angel (Festival)HenEmma; 2018: Cluck NorrisFlorinda
Call of Heroes Events: 2018: YarngirlDashStormcloud
Charity Events: 2018: SnappyBellaBubbles
Summer Events: 2017: SandraAmelia

Mythic Cat icon.png Mythic and LMythic Cat icon.png Legendary cats
Boxes: Luna SparkleNyadraBoulderOakenpawHowardBunnyNaviRedmaneMurrlinSibunaCassandraAzureMorriganHalleyCleoLumoz
Daily Rewards: NessieMegaraBloomSeleneCelestia (Legendary)
Alchemy: KhoshekCapriChroma (Legendary)Nicole (Legendary)Eira (Legendary)
Reputation Chests: Thena (Legendary)Sting (Legendary)Jade (Legendary)
Main Story Quest:
Chloe (Legendary)
Halloween Events: 2016: Pumpy; 2017: JörgenRoseSilverNight Queen; 2018: HildaHarveyLucy; 2019: FerdinandLagoonAdrielSuranaMarie
Purrismas is Coming: LeesiPete
Purrismas Events: 2016: Santa PawsSandy Claws; 2017: Eych Tu-oAlfieLisaNicholas; 2018: PeanutCharlieMrs Paws; 2019: HollyAngelaLumiGaleBoreal
Mew Year's Eve Event: 2017: JadisRocket; 2018: Olivia
Valentines Events: 2017: OakenbeardGruna BarkleAmortina; 2018: Charmer; 2019: AngdraAzelVenusRich; 2020: LouBerryAshShirley
Lunar New Year: 2018: ChiShen; 2019: Xiao Hui; 2020: Tufu
Spring Festival Events: 2017: Hop; 2018: NolanBaz; 2019: FlowerTefitiTekahCosetteRenée; 2020: EricLoganJuneFlorenceWendy
Call of Heroes Events: 2018: JusticecatMetal Claw; 2020: TigerbatIko.NRed Robin
Charity Events: NalaWafflesCoffeeColeMarmaladeOskarKlausMontyHosicoAliceFinneganHiroMacchaLokiMatilda
Anniversary Events: 2018: DorothySaito; 2019: JasonAgathaDioBasilMinervaCalli
Summer Events: 2017: Wetbeard; 2019: KeikoHarbourStarskyClarkii

Calendar Cat Icon.png Calendar cats
Day 2: KyleCDay 5: BlinkRDay 7: NessieMDay 13: BeansRDay 19: MegoRDay 28: MegaraMDay 42: PinkRDay 56: BloomMDay 70: HoodCDay 84: SeleneMDay 112: CopperRDay 200: LoisRDay 365: CelestiaL
C=Common, R=Rare, M=Mythic, L=Legendary

Alchemy Cat icon.png Alchemy cats
Common: Stitch
Rare: FlailtailCupcakeHoshiStarkNewt
Mythic: KhoshekCapri
Legendary: ChromaNicoleEira
Halloween Events: Rare: KittysticksPaytoneMeowsteinPhantomAnnaBillWhite WidowFerdinandLagoon
Purrismas is Coming: Rare: Tom Snow; Mythic: Leesi
Purrismas Events: Rare: FrostyGingerSnowball; Mythic: Eych Tu-oPeanutHollyGale
Valentines Events: Rare: PurrcisJulio; Mythic: OakenbeardGruna BarkleAngdraAzelAsh
Lunar New Year: Mythic: ChiTufu
Cat Patrick's Day: Rare: Cat Patrick2017
Spring Festival Events: Rare: Angel (Festival)HenEmmaCluck NorrisFlorinda; Mythic: FlowerCosetteEricFlorence
Call of Heroes Events: Rare: YarngirlDashStormcloud; Mythic: Tigerbat
Charity Events: Rare: SnappyBellaBubbles
Anniversary Events: Mythic: JasonAgathaDio
Summer Events: Rare: SandraAmelia; Mythic: KeikoClarkii

Blue Star icon.png Event cats
Halloween Events: Sabrina
Alchemy: KittysticksPaytoneMeowsteinPhantomAnnaBillWhite WidowFerdinandLagoon
Purchase: PumpyJörgenRoseSilverNight QueenHildaHarveyLucyAdrielSuranaMarie
Purrismas Events: Rudolph
Alchemy: FrostyGingerSnowballEych Tu-oPeanutHollyGale
Purchase: Santa PawsSandy ClawsAlfieLisaNicholasCharlieMrs PawsAngelaLumiBoreal
Mew Year's Eve Gatsby2017/18Eve2017/18
Alchemy: Gatsby2018/19Eve2018/19
Purchase: JadisRocketOlivia
Dress-Up Event Purchase: CleiaKnightnissFrancine
Valentines Events Alchemy: PurrcisOakenbeardGruna BarkleJulioAngdraAzelAsh
Purchase: AmortinaCharmerGordonVenusRichLouBerryShirley
Lunar New Year Alchemy: ChiTufu
Purchase: ShenXiao Hui
Nyan Cat Day Purchase: Kenshin
Cat Patrick's Day Alchemy: Cat Patrick2017
Purchase: Cat Patrick2018Patricia
Spring Festival Events Alchemy: Angel (Festival)HenEmmaCluck NorrisFlorindaFlowerCosetteEricFlorence
Purchase: Bob (Festival)Curio (Festival)HopNolanBazTefitiTekahRenéeLoganJuneWendy
Call of Heroes Events Alchemy: YarngirlDashStormcloudTigerbat
Purchase: JusticecatMetal ClawIko.NRed Robin
Charity Events Alchemy: SnappyBellaBubbles
Anniversary Events Alchemy: JasonAgathaDio
Purchase: DorothySaitoBasilMinervaCalli
Summer Events Alchemy: SandraAmeliaKeikoClarkii
Purchase: WetbeardHarbourStarsky

Star icon.png Celebrity cats
NalaWafflesCoffeeColeMarmaladeOskarKlausMontyHosicoAliceFinneganHiroMacchaLokiMatilda

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.