|This page contains information and dialogue for Pete.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Pete is an event cat that can't be currently acquired in Castle Cats but still exists in-game for those who have already obtained it.|
|Pete is a Mythic "Purrismas is Coming" Purchase Hero.|
➢ Pete was available in "Purrismas is Coming" for $4.99 USD.
➢ Pete was available in the Anniversary Event 2018 for 300 .
➢ Pete has been available in the Purrismas Events since 2018 for 300 .
➢ Pete was a Timewalker for 300 on March 21, 2018; on November 25, 2018; on May 13, 2019; on June 12, 2020; and on July 16, 2021.
|Rank 2:||2 2000|
|Rank 3:||4 4000|
|Rank 4:||6 6000|
|Rank 5:||8 10000|
- "Everything is better with some milk in the belly."
- "A cat needs milk like a pug needs a disgusting bone."
- "I drink milk and I know stuff."
- Pete is no doubt a reference to the character Tyrion Lannister from George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and its television adaption, Game of Thrones.
- Pete is a Munchkin cat, a breed based on a genetic mutation that results in shortened legs.
A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.
- https://www.facebook.com/castlecatsgame/videos/1635288529826653/ Castle Cats Facebook post referring to Pete with a male pronoun, November 26, 2017.
- https://www.twitter.com/castle_cats/status/929795572239949824 Castle Cats Twitter post, November 12, 2017.