|This page contains information and dialogue for Mewton.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Mewton is a Common Box Hero. He is the 9th Hero in the Hero Book.|
- "What is the universe? What is life?"
- "Crazy? I'm not crazy!"
- "I'm an engineer!"
- "One day, I will capture a star."
- Mewton's name, skills, and description appear to be references to Sir Isaac Newton, an influential scientist who formulated his theory of gravity after observing an apple fall from a tree, although the part about it hitting him on the head is probably apocryphal.
- History might not recall Isaac Newton's robotic arm or bionic eyepatch.
- Mewton's line, "What is the universe? What is life?", might reflect Newton's search for understanding of the universe and his efforts to discover the philosopher's stone.
- His wild hair and the line, "Crazy?", might draw from the "mad scientist" archetype.
- The appearance of Mewton's cyborg modifications might have been inspired by the videogame Warcraft and his lines by its gnome race specifically.
- Mewton's supervillain alter-ego Dr. Katastrophe was probably inspired by Dr. Octopus from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Both are scientific geniuses turned villains.
- Mewton in his
HeroVillain Outfit has, like Dr. Octopus, four mechanical, tentacle-like appendages.
- Dr. Katastrophe's tendency to end his invention names in "-inator" might be a reference to Dr. Doofenshmirtz from the animated television show Phineas and Ferb.
- Mewton is one of four Castle Cats heroes who uses a prosthetic in place of a missing leg; the others are Blink, Mequa, and Wetbeard.
A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Story Sprites for this cat, typically used in the Story Quest cut scenes.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.