Castle Cats Wiki
Advertisement
Castle Cats Wiki
Green Rare Ember.png This page contains information and dialogue for Kai.
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.

Kai is a Rare Box Hero. She is the 30th Hero in the Hero Book.

➢ Kai can be obtained from the Rare Box.png Rare Hero Box.

Description[]

Kai
Silhouette when Locked Kai Locked.png
Rank 1 Rank 2 Rank 4
Kai Rank 1.png Kai Rank 2.png Kai Rank 4.png
Non-Rank Outfit(s)

Purrismas 2017+

Description
Kai has the ability to transform to any animal. Her favorite form is a wolf, but don't tell the others.
Skills
Rank 1 Rank 3 Rank 5
Skill:
Magical

Magical icon.png
Trait - Demonic Possession
+ 25% XP reward, but locks Great Success Chance to 75%.

Demonic Possession icon.PNG
Skill:
Sneaky

Sneaky icon.png
Rarity
Rare
Rare Cat Icon.png

Upgrades[]

Rank 2: 1 Green Rare Ember.png 500 Coin icon.png
Rank 3: 2 Green Rare Ember.png 1000 Coin icon.png
Rank 4: 3 Green Rare Ember.png 1500 Coin icon.png
Rank 5: 4 Green Rare Ember.png 2500 Coin icon.png

Lines[]

  • "Leave me alone."
  • "I'm a shaman."
  • "It's warpaint, not makeup!"

Trivia[]

  • Kai might be based on a character with the same name from the action-adventure game Ōkami.
    • They share a somewhat similar color scheme.
    • The Ōkami character is able to shapeshift, as Kai was revealed to be able to do in the Purrismas 2017 Quest.
  • The line, "It's warpaint, not makeup," mirrors a line said by the character Sokka in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
  • In the Purrismas 2018 Event Story Kai portrays the Spirit of Purrismas Present.
    • She is also one of the spirit pets that can be used with Charlie.
  • Kai's shapeshifting abilities are further explored in the Halloween 2020 Quest, in which she reveals a dark form in the course of contending with the manticore Xerxes.
  • When she appears in event stories, Kai frequently addresses her companions as "friend".

Gallery[]

Old Versions[]

A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.

Story Sprites[]

Story Sprites for this cat, typically used in the Story Quest cut scenes.

Fanart[]

Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.

Official Images[]

Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.

References[]


Rare Cat Icon.png Rare Heroes
Rare Box.png Boxes
Angel
Dovah
Thor
Molotov
Grubb
Kai
Barry
Pipsqueak
Scarlet
Maximus
Alice (the Dame)
Samūm
Chief
Tea-Rex
Coco
Alfa
Feoh
Athea

Calendar Cat Icon.png Daily Rewards

Beans
Blink
Mego
Pink
Copper
Lois

Invite Friends Icon.png Recruit New Players

Minty Heart