|This page contains information and dialogue for Frieda.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Frieda is a Common Box Hero.|
|Rank 2||1 100|
|Rank 3||2 200|
|Rank 4||3 300|
|Rank 5||4 500|
- "I do commissions for Gold!"
- "Hm, such scenery..!"
- "Would you like to buy my paintings?"
- "I don't work for exposure."
- "This paint is only proof of my hard work!"
- Frieda was originally called Kattja, who was created as an original character, long before Castle Cats was developed, by Anna "Kamirah" Larsson, the Art Director at PocApp.
- Anna has said at her DeviantArt profile: "After the release of Castle Cats I've gotten a lot of questions regarding Kattja since I decided to make her a hero in the game. Kattja belongs to me and I designed her 15 years ago. So she's my personal character that's just helping the Castle Cats out defeating the Evil Pugomancer."
- Kattja's name and appearance in-game were changed so that Kamirah would be free to do whatever she wished with Kattja.
- Frieda put her artistic skills to use designing a garden for the guild's gardening competition in the Spring Festival 2020 Quest.
A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Story Sprites for this cat, typically used in the Story Quest cut scenes.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.
- https://www.facebook.com/castlecatsgame/photos/a.1091007500921428/2254818467873653/ Castle Cats Facebook post discussing the change from Kattja to Frieda, Mar 22, 2019