|This page contains information and dialogue for Eira.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Eira is a Legendary Alchemy Hero. She is the 91st Hero in the Hero Book.|
➢ Eira can be crafted in Alchemy once, from level 75 onward.
This cat is a Merge Alchemy Cat, meaning they require other cats as their materials. The other cats need to be level 10 but not evolved, and are merged into this Egg and disappear from your guild.
Forge a legendary Hero with all the powers of the forest.
|Craft Time||10d 0s|
|Rank 2:||2 2000|
|Rank 3:||4 4000|
|Rank 4:||6 6000|
|Rank 5:||8 10000|
- "A single seed can give life to a whole tree."
- "If I must fight to save the forest, I will."
- "Don't be afraid, friends can be found in every corner of the world."
- "How high does a maple tree grow? Cut it down and you will never know."
- Eira's Hero Book entry makes a clever reference to her being the 200th cat added to the game, similar to how Chroma was the 100th.
- Eira’s deer-like appearance might be based on the Yatsukamizuomitsuno from Japanese mythology, which is depicted as a deer with a tree growing out of its head and has served as inspiration for the Forest Spirit in the 1997 Japanese animated film Princess Mononoke.
- Eira's line about the height of a maple tree echoes lyrics in the song "Colors of the Wind", from Disney's 1995 animated film Pocahontas: "How high does the sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know."
- The fairies that follow her are similar to those in The Legend of Zelda videogame series.
- Eira costs 80 gems to craft instantly.
A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.
| Reputation Chests|