|This page contains information and dialogue for Coco.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Coco is a Rare Box Hero.|
|Rank 2||1 500|
|Rank 3||2 1000|
|Rank 4||3 1500|
|Rank 5||4 2500|
- "Hmph, you call that fashion?"
- "I came here in my private jet."
- "I appreciate art in all of its forms. As long as it's good."
- "I'm a high flying fashion cat."
- Coco was probably inspired by two figures associated with the House of Chanel.
- Coco might have been named after Coco Chanel, founder of the fashion design company.
- Coco's white ponytail and dark glasses were signature features of Chanel's creative director and well-known designer Karl Lagerfeld, who passed away shortly before Coco's introduction.
- Coco is a Birman who looks very much like Choupette, Lagerfeld's cat of the same breed.
A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.
- https://www.facebook.com/castlecatsgame/photos/a.1091007500921428/2349661298389369 Castle Cats Facebook post about cat breeds, May 22, 2019
Recruit New Players