|This page contains information and dialogue for Chroma.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Chroma is a Legendary Alchemy Hero. He is the 92nd Hero in the Hero Book.|
➢ Chroma can be crafted in Alchemy once, from level 60 onwards.
Combine massive amounts of Embers to create a new Hero.
|Craft Time||10d 0s|
|Rank 2:||2 2000|
|Rank 3:||4 4000|
|Rank 4:||6 6000|
|Rank 5:||8 10000|
- "No, I cannot help you win games."
- "My fire is pure."
- "All the colors!"
- "I have power over all."
- Chroma's Hero Book entry makes clever references to his being the 100th cat added to the game; he was also the first Legendary Cat.
- Chroma's name most likely comes from the Greek word for "color".
- Chroma's animation cycle makes his eyes change from red to blue to green, transitioning through a total of six colors: the above, plus purple, yellow, and teal.
- Alluding to his Flamebringer trait, Chroma also has red, blue and green embers floating around him.
- His line, "No, I cannot help you win games," is likely a reference to the Razer company and its line of gaming hardware called Chroma, which could also have inspired his name.
- Chroma, the first cat in the game with extra limbs, has two pairs of wings but does not fly when in the guild hall.
- At release, Chroma was available in a Mythic Box, an unintentional glitch that has since been patched.
- Chroma is the only cat who unlocks a special customization when he hatches.
- Chroma costs 80 gems to craft instantly.
A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6lo3_ndLTgjT25CZ3JwbGxWYU0 Snippet of conversation about this error.
| Reputation Chests|