|This page contains information and dialogue for Benedict.|
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
|Benedict is a Common Box Hero. He is the 16th Hero in the Hero Book.|
|Rank 2:||1 100|
|Rank 3:||2 200|
|Rank 4:||3 300|
|Rank 5:||4 500|
- "I spy with my little eye..."
- "You see, but you do not observe."
- "I got an eye on you."
- "I am the greatest detective alive!"
- Benedict is almost certainly a reference to the character Sherlock Holmes from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's book series and to the actor Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays Holmes in a television adaptation called Sherlock.
- "You see, but you do not observe," is a direct quote from A Scandal in Bohemia, published in 1892.
- The beginning of Benedict's Hero Book description, "Elementary, dear Guild Leader...", is derived from the line, "Elementary, my dear Watson," a quote often attributed to Sherlock Holmes but never actually said by him in any of the books.
- "I spy with my little eye..." is a reference to the children's game I Spy, which dates back to the 19th century.
Older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.
Story Sprites for this cat, typically used in the Story Quest cut scenes.
Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.
Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.