FANDOM


Green Rare Ember This page contains information and dialogue for Anna.
Much of the content below is copied verbatim from Castle Cats and is therefore copyrighted by PocApp.
Color Rare Ember Anna is a Limited Time cat that can't be currently acquired in Castle Cats, but still exists in-game for those who have already obtained it.


Anna is a Rare Halloween Alchemy Hero. She is the 153rd Hero in the Hero Book.

➢ Anna has been available as an alchemy cat in the Halloween icon Halloween Events since 2017.

➢ She was made available as the fifteenth Timewalker Cat on Dec 26, 2017; on Apr 24, 2018 as the forty-sixth; on Jan 12, 2019 as the ninety-seventhiOS/Amazon/ninety-eighthAndroid; and on Jan 26, 2020 as the hundred and seventy-eighthiOS/Amazon/hundred and seventy-ninthAndroid. All times she was offered for 200 Gems, and stayed for 24 hours before continuing her walk through time.

Alchemy Edit

Halloween (2017+) : Doll Egg
Egg
Doll Egg
Description
Use Halloween Materials to create a new Hero. Includes wind-up key!
Materials 2017
600
Halloween Mat 1
600
Halloween Mat 2
600
Halloween Mat 3

2018 & 2019
400
Halloween Mat 1
400
Halloween Mat 2
400
Halloween Mat 3
Craft Time 2d 0s

Description Edit

Anna
Silhouette when Locked 90px
Rank 1 Rank 2 Rank 4
Anna Rank 1 Anna Rank 2 Anna Rank 4
Description
If you wind her up, Anna will do a little dance for you.
Skills
Rank 1 Rank 3 Rank 5
Skill:
Crafty

Crafty icon


Trait - Demonic Possession
+ 25% XP reward, but locks Great Success Chance to 75%.

Demonic Possession icon
Skill:
Athletic

Athletic icon


Rarity
Rare
Rare Cat Icon
Halloween Event
Halloween icon
Alchemy
Alchemy Cat icon

Upgrades Edit

Rank 2: 1 Red Rare Ember 500 Coin icon
Rank 3: 2 Red Rare Ember 1000 Coin icon
Rank 4: 3 Red Rare Ember 1500 Coin icon
Rank 5: 4 Red Rare Ember 2500 Coin icon

Lines Edit

  • "My name is Anna, hug me."
  • "Do you like dolls?"
  • "Tik tok, tik tok."

Trivia Edit

  • Anna could possibly be based on Annabelle, a supposedly haunted doll, and the horror films it inspired.
    • Anna's trait, Demonic Possession, supports the idea that she's a doll that is possessed or somehow evil.

GalleryEdit

Old VersionsEdit

A culmination of older version images of this cat, to be populated as new versions are created.

FanartEdit

Fan created art for this cat; please keep it PG. Any offensive material or content is subject to removal, and may result in a block or ban of your account.

Official ImagesEdit

Promotional or Teaser images focusing on this cat, as posted on the Official Facebook page.

ReferencesEdit

Rare Cat Icon Rare cats
Boxes: AngelDovahThorMolotovGrubbKaiBarryPipsqueakScarletMaximusAliceSamūmChiefTea-RexCoco
Daily Rewards: BeansBlinkMegoPinkCopperLois
Alchemy: FlailtailCupcakeHoshiStarkNewt
Facebook Friends: Minty Heart
Halloween Events: 2016: Sabrina; 2017: KittysticksPaytoneMeowsteinPhantomAnnaBill; 2018 White Widow
Purrismas is Coming: Tom Snow
Purrismas Events: 2016: RudolphFrosty; 2017: GingerSnowball
Mew Years Eve: GatsbyEve
Valentines Events: 2017: Purrcis; 2018: JulioGordon
Nyan Nyan Nyan Day: Kenshin
Cat Patrick's Day: 2017: Cat Patrick; 2018: Patricia
Spring Festival Events: 2017: Angel (Festival)HenEmma; 2018: Cluck NorrisFlorinda
Call of Heroes Events: 2018: YarngirlDashStormcloud
Charity Events: 2018: SnappyBellaBubbles
Summer Events: 2017: SandraAmelia

Mythic Cat icon Mythic and LMythic Cat icon Legendary cats
Boxes: Luna SparkleNyadraBoulderOakenpawHowardBunnyNaviRedmaneMurrlinSibunaCassandraAzureMorriganHalleyCleoLumoz
Daily Rewards: NessieMegaraBloomSeleneCelestia (Legendary)
Alchemy: KhoshekCapriChroma (Legendary)Nicole (Legendary)Eira (Legendary)
Reputation Chests: Thena (Legendary)Sting (Legendary)Jade (Legendary)
Main Story Quest:
Chloe (Legendary)
Halloween Events: 2016: Pumpy; 2017: JörgenRoseSilverNight Queen; 2018: HildaHarveyLucy; 2019: FerdinandLagoonAdrielSuranaMarie
Purrismas is Coming: LeesiPete
Purrismas Events: 2016: Santa PawsSandy Claws; 2017: Eych Tu-oAlfieLisaNicholas; 2018: PeanutCharlieMrs Paws; 2019: HollyAngelaLumiGaleBoreal
Mew Year's Eve Event: 2017: JadisRocket; 2018: Olivia
Valentines Events: 2017: OakenbeardGruna BarkleAmortina; 2018: Charmer; 2019: AngdraAzelVenusRich; 2020: LouBerryAshShirley
Lunar New Year: 2018: ChiShen; 2019: Xiao Hui; 2020: Tufu
Spring Festival Events: 2017: Hop; 2018: NolanBaz; 2019: FlowerTefitiTekahCosetteRenée; 2020: EricLoganJuneFlorenceWendy
Call of Heroes Events: 2018: JusticecatMetal Claw; 2020: TigerbatIko.NRed Robin
Charity Events: NalaWafflesCoffeeColeMarmaladeOskarKlausMontyHosicoAliceFinneganHiroMacchaLokiMatilda
Anniversary Events: 2018: DorothySaito; 2019: JasonAgathaDioBasilMinervaCalli
Summer Events: 2017: Wetbeard; 2019: KeikoHarbourStarskyClarkii

Calendar Cat Icon Calendar cats
Day 2: KyleCDay 5: BlinkRDay 7: NessieMDay 13: BeansRDay 19: MegoRDay 28: MegaraMDay 42: PinkRDay 56: BloomMDay 70: HoodCDay 84: SeleneMDay 112: CopperRDay 200: LoisRDay 365: CelestiaL
C=Common, R=Rare, M=Mythic, L=Legendary

Alchemy Cat icon Alchemy cats
Common: Stitch
Rare: FlailtailCupcakeHoshiStarkNewt
Mythic: KhoshekCapri
Legendary: ChromaNicoleEira
Halloween Events: Rare: KittysticksPaytoneMeowsteinPhantomAnnaBillWhite WidowFerdinandLagoon
Purrismas is Coming: Rare: Tom Snow; Mythic: Leesi
Purrismas Events: Rare: FrostyGingerSnowball; Mythic: Eych Tu-oPeanutHollyGale
Valentines Events: Rare: PurrcisJulio; Mythic: OakenbeardGruna BarkleAngdraAzelAsh
Lunar New Year: Mythic: ChiTufu
Cat Patrick's Day: Rare: Cat Patrick2017
Spring Festival Events: Rare: Angel (Festival)HenEmmaCluck NorrisFlorinda; Mythic: FlowerCosetteEricFlorence
Call of Heroes Events: Rare: YarngirlDashStormcloud; Mythic: Tigerbat
Charity Events: Rare: SnappyBellaBubbles
Anniversary Events: Mythic: JasonAgathaDio
Summer Events: Rare: SandraAmelia; Mythic: KeikoClarkii

Blue Star icon Event cats
Halloween Events: Sabrina
Alchemy: KittysticksPaytoneMeowsteinPhantomAnnaBillWhite WidowFerdinandLagoon
Purchase: PumpyJörgenRoseSilverNight QueenHildaHarveyLucyAdrielSuranaMarie
Purrismas Events: Rudolph
Alchemy: FrostyGingerSnowballEych Tu-oPeanutHollyGale
Purchase: Santa PawsSandy ClawsAlfieLisaNicholasCharlieMrs PawsAngelaLumiBoreal
Mew Year's Eve Gatsby2017/18Eve2017/18
Alchemy: Gatsby2018/19Eve2018/19
Purchase: JadisRocketOlivia
Dress-Up Event Purchase: CleiaKnightnissFrancine
Valentines Events Alchemy: PurrcisOakenbeardGruna BarkleJulioAngdraAzelAsh
Purchase: AmortinaCharmerGordonVenusRichLouBerryShirley
Lunar New Year Alchemy: ChiTufu
Purchase: ShenXiao Hui
Nyan Cat Day Purchase: Kenshin
Cat Patrick's Day Alchemy: Cat Patrick2017
Purchase: Cat Patrick2018Patricia
Spring Festival Events Alchemy: Angel (Festival)HenEmmaCluck NorrisFlorindaFlowerCosetteEricFlorence
Purchase: Bob (Festival)Curio (Festival)HopNolanBazTefitiTekahRenéeLoganJuneWendy
Call of Heroes Events Alchemy: YarngirlDashStormcloudTigerbat
Purchase: JusticecatMetal ClawIko.NRed Robin
Charity Events Alchemy: SnappyBellaBubbles
Anniversary Events Alchemy: JasonAgathaDio
Purchase: DorothySaitoBasilMinervaCalli
Summer Events Alchemy: SandraAmeliaKeikoClarkii
Purchase: WetbeardHarbourStarsky

Star icon Celebrity cats
NalaWafflesCoffeeColeMarmaladeOskarKlausMontyHosicoAliceFinneganHiroMacchaLokiMatilda

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.