What's on your mind?
8 Votes in Poll
8 Votes in Poll
5 Votes in Poll
8 Votes in Poll
6 Votes in Poll
I'm talking about Demonic Possession (it gives to you 25% more XP, but locks Great Success Chance to 75%). The thing is, Great Success Chance cannot then be higher than 75%, but cannot be lower either. So we can send 1-level Hero in the company of a Hero with a Demonic Possession on a 10-level mission and Great Success Chance will still be 75%. Ussualy that method gives a lot of XP (1-level Hero after one successful 10-level mission will have level 4 and after two level 5).
In my opinion Demonic Possession is definitely too strong. Maybe they will fix it. For now, we can freely use it and very fastly level up our heroes.
Mine is “Floating Cheese”
So... Don't you think that Conan tries to take control over the Guild? He often behaves like Guild's leader, decides about everything the Guild and Francis even mentioned he's Guild's leader! I think it's a bit suspicious... Yeah, I know, it's hard to put someone's avatar in the game, but they even rarely mention our character
Yeah, my next crazy theory XD
9 Votes in Poll
7 Votes in Poll
What if there was a thing called "Community Store/Shop/Trading Market" where all the players can trade heroes for items or even other heroes!
There can also be a bidding place where you can auction a hero and see the offers! Ofc you can cancel the auction but in maybe 6 hours it will lock down and all u can do is to accept the offer you like because we wouldn't want trolls that keep putting up heroes and then just canceling the auction (Yes I play dragon adventures in Roblox and THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS AND ITS A TAD BIT ANNOYING WHEN THEY KEEP CANCELLING THE AUCTION)
You can also have the choice to put an offer you are finding for! YES AUTO_BUY BASICALLY!!
Example: You need 10 rare embers of each kind, you can put your certain hero (make sure the trade is fair or even a slight win) and put in the offer you want someone to give to you. Once someone puts in the offer and submits it, it auto-buys/auto-trades the hero with their offer (the embers u want/need)
Yep this also means that you immediately swap the items in your inventory when you use this Auto price method (if you don't want that, the auction method is better to enter your certain hero/items)
THIS WAY PEOPLE CAN OBTAIN CERTAIN HEROES WITH MAYBE EVEN CERTAIN LEVELS OR EVOLUTIONS! AND YES I MEAN f2p players MIGHT HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET PREMIUM HEROES THE TIME THEY RELEASE VIA TRADING!
It's my 5th day for login and once I got Blink (a cat hero), this appeared:
(PS: This was never here when I started or any other day before today.)
I tried pressing all the tiles and I pressed the tile with the number "1" and that tile disappeared:
If you guys know what this is please don't think twice about commenting/replying! <3
I found this wiki randomly while scrolling fandoms
14 Votes in Poll
Got her yesterday! Made some fanart to celebrate!
Did anybody else just get the same event story quest? It was the third one again today for me.
I really love Haloween, but also like Purrismas so much. I guess it's because these were my first two events :)
I have successfully managed to replicate and master the Castle Cats art style. As of right now, I am messing around and having fun with this newfound skill
Hey y'all :)
I ain't gonna dabble much because formalities are overrated and I'm just looking for a quick answer.
I'm new to this game (well, if you consider an over two-year hiatus as starting fresh), and I'm impressed to see how many new implementations there are in the game. One thing that really struck my eye is the new "refresh ticket." I managed to obtain a seemingly generous amount when collecting my rewards for the Halloween event. What is the purpose of these items? How are they used and where do I use them? I was hoping to find answers here on the Wiki before creating a Facebook account so I could ask within the in-game forum.
Thanks in advance for the help.